Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Goodin Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Goodin 013
Originally uploaded by susanne.goodin
We had Thanksgiving with the Goodins at our house on Sunday. We had a great crowd. The whole family was here except Dalton, he went to visit Hannah, and Krissy, she had to fly out of state to visit her family. We missed them! Jerry and Mark cooked the steaks and they were fantastic. We always eat good when we get together. I am so thankful to be a part of this fantastic family. I am thankful that we are able to spend time together and everyone is healthy. We will have the Saunders Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Aunt Cathy, Uncle Tom, and Hannah are coming. I am looking forward to spending time with them. I love Thanksgiving - it always reminds me to reflect on all that I have to be thankful for!