Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baseball Season has Started!



I love every minute of baseball season, but it is exhausting. Byne is playing for Troy again this year and Dalton is playing at PCA. We have games constantly and I do not like to miss a game! Mark and I are on different sides of the state trying to cover both of the boys games. I am constantly calling him to see how Byne's team is doing and he is calling me to see how Dalton's team is doing. We will be able to go together tomorrow to Byne's game in Dothan. Byne is playing first base and will be hitting this year - and we hope he will play tomorrow. We are looking forward to the Troy v/s Alabama game at the Biscuits stadium on Tuesday evening.
Dalton is playing second base for PCA and is having a great time. I have become the unofficial photographer for PCA - I have already taken 119 pictures in only 4 games. PCA is 3-1 so far this season - they have done real well! I will not be able to blog as much, because I will be spending my life at some ball park somewhere - but I will try to keep you all updated. Although I complain about being exhausted from all the games, I would not change a thing (except that I would like to be able to be in two places at once). I love watching my boys play a game that they love! What a fantastic way to enjoy Spring!