Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Kyle's Graduating!


Kyle was recognized at the church Sunday for graduation! We are so proud of him. He has been working at CES as a cadet teacher. All of the teachers have just raved about what a great job he has done with the children. You can tell the children really love Kyle and enjoy him being in their class. It has been neat to be able to talk with him about his students and see the joy he gets from working with them. I am thankful for this extra time we have gotten to spend together before he goes off to the University of Alabama. A senior banquet is being held tomorrow night at the church and should be lots of fun. We gathered pictures last weekend for the slide show. I can not believe how much he has grown since he and I first met back in the fourth grade. It seems like his Dad and I just married yesterday. "They grow up fast" is such a cliche, but it is so true. I am afraid to blink, because every time I do it seems the children are another year older! I just in recent years have realized how fast time flies. I plan to enjoy every second of this weekend spending Mother's Day with my sweet children! We are going with my Mom to see Grandad on Sunday and then to Maw Maw's house for a Mother's Day feast! I hope you all have special plans for Mother's Day - enjoy your day!