Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Field Trip with Allie


My children are getting too old for field trips so I was so excited when Jan asked me to go on Allie's field trip with her. Jan and Chris both had to work and it was Allie's first field trip. It was easy for me to go, since I already work at the school. A perk of the job! We went to the pumpkin patch at the YMCA. Allie came to my house this morning EARLY, and the field trip is ALL she could talk about. She was so excited. I had forgotten how excited children get about field trips. You could tell she could not wait until it was time to load the bus. We had a great time together, and it was fun getting to know all my new kindergarten students. I was exhausted when I got home, but so glad that I was able to go. Thank you Jan and Chris for sharing sweet Allie with me today - we had a blast! Check out the pics in flickr.