Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wow - didn't think I would ever shave my 20 year old boys legs

We had a gathering for the Alabama/Auburn game last night. Most of us were Alabama fans (exception Emilie and Cayla), so we were not too excited about the outcome. The game was boring - very little action. The action came after the game at our house. Byne placed a bet with his friend Brandon that if Auburn lost Brandon would have to shave his legs. If Alabama lost Byne would have to shave his legs. Alabama lost and Byne is a man of his word. We all gathered on the back porth for the shaving. It made for an interesting evening. Our team may not of won, but we had lots of fun and ate some great food. This has been a great week. We enjoyed having Byne home and spending time with family. I also got most of my Christmas shopping finished. I just have a few items left to buy. Dalton and Lakyn come home from their Dad's house today. I have missed them and will be very glad when they get home. This week I have been constantly reminded of what all I have to be thankful for. God has been good to the Goodins!