Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A week of Love!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. The day at school was lots of fun. Parties went on throughout the afternoon and I received bags full of sweet valentines and cookies, candy, chocolate (the children are always so sweet)! That evening I went to the movies with the kids. We saw "Definitley, maybe"! It is an excellent movie! Mark and I celebrated last weekend because of his work schedule.


We went to Troy again this weekend to watch Byne play baseball. Mark had to work midnight shift, so Emilie went with me. We met Cayla and her friend Emily from Auburn in Montgomery so we could all ride together. We had the best time with the girls. They are so much fun! We stopped by Sikes and Kohns for some shoe shopping and on to 5 hours of baseball! They played 12 innings. Byne had a great day! I bought a candy neckalace at the gas station and they insisted that I wear it for this photo. I laughed and laughed all day long - thank you girls for a fantastic day. After the game we had a great "Valentine's meal" at The Pines Restaraunt in downtown Troy. The food was great! It was a great Valentine's week. Thank you today Cayla and Emilie for all of the fun and laughs. Thank you to my sweet family for making me feel so loved. Happy Valentine's week!