Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

YMCA Staff Party


Dalton worked at the YMCA this summer as a Camp Counselor and he loves his job. When they began to discuss where to have the end of the year party for the counselors, he volunteered to have it at our lake cabin. I really enjoyed getting to know all of the coworkers he has talked about all summer! They had a little awards ceremony and passed out personalized certificates to acknowledge the counselors hard work. Dalton was given the "Most ready to issue a beat down award". I am hoping that it means he has good discipline and NOT that he actually beat down the children! LOL These counselors played hard all day at the lake - I was worn out after just watching them. I am very proud of my Dalton for taking the initiative to get a job this summer and working so hard to make camp fun for his campers! Today was a GREAT day playing with a GREAT group of people!