Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, September 1, 2008

I have been tagged.......

Nancy tagged me! :)

Six things about me that you may or may not know ~

1. I am super messy! My car is messy, and my house is messy and it really does not bother me all that much. Luckily, I married someone who it also does not bother. I do have my moments where I insist on scrubbing every square inch of the house, but I live the majority of my life with clothes hanging off the chairs in my bedroom and all in the floor!

2. I just got bumped up in the rankings on my tennis team. I am now ranked a 3.0 ~ and my tennis team is headed to state in Orange Beach Nov. 6-9! I have always loved to watch sports, but have never really liked to play! This love of tennis is new and I am enjoying every minute of it!

3. I HATE public speaking. I shake and break out in hives before I have to speak at PTO or any other school event. Mr. Jackson tells me that you can not tell, that I look cool as a cucumber ~ but I am actually dieing inside when I have to speak.

4. I have a severe addiction to Diet Coke. My family expresses concern about how many I drink a day. I am embarrassed to admit, but I have one in my hand from sunup to sundown. Although I love diet coke, I do not believe in dieting. I eat what I want when I want. I have NEVER been on a diet ~ when I want to lose weight I just eat less and exercise more.

5. I would rather have a few close friends than to have a whole bunch of friends.

6. My back porch is my most favorite place in the world! My dream is to one day have a porch on the beach :)!


I tag:
Suzanne R.
Blair
Shay
Allison
Stacey