Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm slacking!

Sorry I have not blogged in a while, just been busy! We are excited that Byne will be coming home on August 4th!! He has to register for classes at his new school on the 5th. He will have to move into his house that he will be renting with two other boys. He seems really excited about his roommates! The other children are enjoying their summer - Kyle is at the beach, and Lakyn is headed to the beach with a friend next weekend. Dalton is still working hard at the Y and loving every minute of it. Mark and I are looking forward to Summerfest. It is a celebration of summer that Millbrook puts on every year. They have great live music and a fantastic fireworks show. You all should come out - it is on Friday evening at the Pines Golf course. Mark and I went shopping yesterday and got tons of great deals at Belk in Prattville. They are having a moving sale - the whole store is marked down. I got a $150.00 dress for $46.00. I also found a new tennis outfit for $20.00 - normally $60.00. I have new tennis shoes too and will be getting a new racket by next week - so watch out Hannah and Aunt Cathy - I am coming to get you! :) I hate to even mention back to school, but here I go. We are really looking forward to our "Back to School" party at the Lake cabin the weekend before school starts with close friends and family. I am sure I will have tons of pictures to post after the party. I have changed all my pictures to private on the flickr site. I should have emailed all of my close friends and family the password, but if you did not get it and want to look at the pictures. Call me or shoot me an email and I will give you the password. I hope you all are enjoying your summer - it just flys by!!