Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

13 again today!

I got home from my friends beach trip to turn around and leave the next day with Lakyn for Cheer camp. Eighteen little girls (12 and 13) headed for the beach where they get to cheer and play on the beach for four days. To say the least, they were very excited. Do you ever wish you could go back to those teenager days - where you can be silly constantly? I got to do that today! We sang Hannah Montana songs all the way to the beach (and the Apple Bottom jeans song - sorry other cheer moms! LOL) I had the best time with these precious little girls. I was blasted back into reality that I was the grown up with them when the Moms had to go do the grocery shopping for 18 girls! WOW - that is a whole lot of food. We are having the best time and I am getting lots of great pictures that I will share by the end of the week! Go Mustangs! :)