Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The End and the Beginning





The end of another school year! This one is special because Kyle graduated. He is headed to the Univeristy of Alabama and his Dad and I are so proud of him. We know that he will do great! Lakyn was honored at her school for "A/B" Honor Roll. Mark and I continue to be proud of her hard work at school! Dalton loved PCA this year - he received a baseball letter award, but I forgot my camera (can you believe it)! Byne did great at Troy, but we are looking for a new school for him to play ball at. I know we will find just the right place for him (God has a plan!). He is headed to Hickory, North Carolina to play ball for the summer! It was a great year at Coosada! I continue to LOVE my job - somedays I can not believe I get paid for what I do. We are looking forward to a fun filled summer!