Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008





I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so thankful to have a wonderful mother who has always been there for me, even when I screwed up. She always put us first and I can see what all she sacrificed now that I am older. My sweet mother in law is so special to our family. She supports all her grandchildren and I know she would do anything in the world for us! We are truly blessed. Thank you to my sweet children who made me feel special today. Lakyn set an alarm to wake up before me so she could hang a banner that she made and to cook me breakfast. She is such a thoughtful child! Dalton is so funny - he said the fact that he got a job is my Mother's Day present (he has a point, because it is going to save me hundreds of dollars in gas money!) Byne bought me a gift card to eat at my favorite restaraunt. It was great to spend all day with them - what a joy! Children can at times be a handful and heaven knows they run me crazy most of the time, but they are worth every crazy minute. I am counting my blessings today! Happy Mother's Day to all :)