Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day



WOW! A weekend to be thankful! I can not put into words how very important my Dad is to me! I found a quote the other day that made me think about my Dad,

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budington Kelland

That is so true! He lives everyday by the Word. You will not hear him spout bible verses, or TELL you the good things he does for others. He just leads by example. He does for others, including me, and never expects any praise or anything in return. I am so thankful to have two God fearing parents who have always loved me unconditionally. The older I get the more thankful I am to have this special relationship with my parents. They have been married 44 years and have been such an example of what a Christian marriage looks like! Thanks Mom and Dad, and especially Dad this weekend at Father's Day! Thanks for pushing me to always give my all and do my best, even when the odds were so terribly stacked against me. Thank you for always leading us in the right direction. I am eternally grateful to have such an incredible Daddy :) Happy Father's Day to all!