Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lake Trip 018


Lake Trip 018
Originally uploaded by susanne.goodin
We went to the lake for the weekend. It was great weather and we all had a great time. We only had one minor mishap. We went over to a friends house across the lake and then when it was time to leave - the boat would not crank. I am so glad that Mark came with us because he saved the day. It was an easy fix, just a dead battery! We got a new battery from the marina and we were good to go! It was Allie's first trip to the lake. She kept asking us if there was salt in the water, or if the lake had jelly fish. We tried to explain the difference between saltwater and freshwater. I think she understood by the end of the day! My first vacation of the summer is over. I made good use of my vacation time. I hit the beach twice and the lake. Back to work tomorrow!