Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I was tagged again! (by Nancy)

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blogORShare the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” listORShare 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old!Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

5 top places on my "want to see or want to see again" list:

1. Colorado again - The kids and I went with my Aunt Cathy and it is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. It was a perfect trip. We went snowmobiling, on a sleigh ride through the woods, skiing, and snow tubing! I am trying to talk Mark into a trip real soon!
2. I would love to visit Australia - Mark and I talk about moving there when the children are grown. He talks about renting waverunners and umbrellas on the beach and I can waitress at a local restaraunt. I then burst his bubble by telling him that we can't move away - we have to be here to spend time with our grandchildren (one day :). It is fun to talk about though!
3. I would love to go back to Europe and this time spend more time in Switzerland. It was by far the most beautiful of all the places we visited while we were there. I would also like to see England while I am there.
4. Las Vegas - only because Mark really wants to go there. I really have no desire to go, but he really wants to - so I would like to go with him. I do not like to gamble AT ALL, although I played BINGO on our cruise and won $600.00! Is BINGO really gambling though?
5. Hawaii - just once to see what I think!

OK Suzanne, Shay, Stacy, and Tricia - consider yourself tagged!